Friday, May 23, 2008

Shout out to one of my cyber running buddies....

Terri (Middle of the Pack Girl) is running a 7.2 mile race this weekend. I just wanted to send her positive vibes since she was mentally prepared to run a 10K until the race organizers changed it this week. It is funny... I am as excited for her as I would be one of my friends. Through my recent obsession with reading running blogs, I found a person who I have made a connection with. We seem to have similar outlooks on life....

I know you are "unplugged" on the Cape, but GOOD LUCK!!!! You know I'll be checking your blog to see how it was. I bet you'll surprise yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I feel the same way about you. Pics coming right up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails