Thursday, May 1, 2008

music...

Music has become part of my life again. For years, I didn't buy any new CDs and just listened to whatever was playing on the radio. Ever since I got into running again, I have regained my interest in music, both old and new. I love how it affects my mood and my motivation to run.

I am having fun with my running playlist. Before my 17 mile run, I rearranged my songs to freshen it up. I also tried something different. I put a couple classical songs right around the two hour mark. I had Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli's Time to Say Goodbye followed by Music of the Night from Phantom of the Opera sung by my favorite American Idol *blush* David Cook. Those two songs plugged in between some harder rock selections were the PERFECT thing for my run. Those songs are very powerful and they gave me a new energy and changed my perspective. They are a sharp contrast to some of the other songs I have like songs by POD, Nickelback, Nine Inch Nails and Saliva. I also have Queen, Styx and Alphaville....LOL.... I love my eclectic taste.

While I love running and chatting with my girls, I also look forward to my alone time now. The thought of a long run by myself doesn't send me into a panic anymore. I am officially a runner now. I think that after this race I may run just to run. But I will have to have my music, of course.

1 comment:

alex xander said...

Hello friends.
Ringtones are trend for everyone. Ringtones are wary. Ringtones bring joyful melodies. Did your ringtone satisfy? Which phone do you have the best ringtone? I will introduce you to the most popular tunes in 2018, you can refer and leave a review for us.

Here are the top 5 ringtones that are loved by 2018, please install the ringtone by following the instructions below:

- Dil Diyan Gallan ringtone download
- Devak Kalji Re ringtone download
- Tere Dar Par Sanam ringtone download
- Magenta Riddim ringtone download
- Laung Laachi ringtone download

I need your comment. Free ringtones fongr people around the world. You can visit my homepage to learn and reference more ringtones: https://ringtonesmobile.net/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails