So without further ado (and rambling)...
- 1. Running. Yup. This one goes without saying. I think I may be more addicted to the adrenaline of racing than the running itself. However, I am starting to need my random mid-week runs for my sanity during difficult times.
- My DVR. I am a bit embarrassed to admit that television has become my entertainment. I love to put the kids down for a nap in the afternoon, make some lunch, put on wireless headphones and watch Biggest Loser, Grey's Anatomy etc. In the evening, my hubby and I deliberately start our shows (Lost, Heroes etc.) late so we can fast forward through the commercials.
- Online social networking. I started out with message boards and forums and met wonderfully fabulous women (I met some of my best friends on an online message board for pregnancy loss). Then I discovered that this blogging thing is another form of social networking and was hooked. Recently, it has been Facebook. I am reconnecting with friends from twenty years ago as well as keeping in touch with new friends.
- Luna Bars. I have to eat one Chai Tea Luna Bar every day. I never get sick of them. Luckily, they are pretty good for me (especially since I don't eat the peanut ones). I do need to find a more substantial breakfast. There are simply not enough calories to fuel me until lunch.
- Hugs and kisses from my kids. OK... this might seem like a trite mommy thing to say, but it is true. I can be in a crappy mood and one of them will smile at me and give me a hug and a kiss and everything is OK. Just picturing my daughter's puckered up lips pointed up at me makes me smile.
Terri tagged just about everyone in my Google Reader. Several others were tagged previously. Here is my attempt to tag a couple of people who haven't been tagged yet.