Thursday, March 20, 2008

O' dark-thirty....

That is what time I have been getting up this week and I'M TIRED. I have been getting up before 6 a.m. in order to get my runs in before Kenny goes to work. We switched things up this week because we're doing the long run on Saturday instead of Sunday. Also, Lindsay, the sitter on Thursdays, is on vacation this week. So...we ran Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-- three days in a row.

I really feel dedicated now. The last time I woke up this early for exercising was when I was living in Topeka. That was the best shape I was ever in--right before I met Kenny in Brazil. This training program has really stuck. Yay me!

I am looking forward to sleeping until closer to 7 tomorrow. Please, please, please let the kids sleep in!

1 comment:

A Little Of A Lot said...

ACK, I remember those mornings, the idea of going back to them again, makes me cringe somewhat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails