Friday, June 6, 2008

Part III is on its way....

I am sorry it has taken me so long to complete my race report. I want to document as many details as possible for my own future use. I have been pretty darn sick this week and coolin' it on the couch and getting ready for house guests (my in laws). I was able to fool my body out of the virus before the race with every "immunity building" elixir out there, but once I beat down my body for 26 miles, the virus hit me full force.

Also, my husband, Kenny, had major surgery today. He had hip resurfacing done so he can live without constant pain. I was at the hospital for the majority of the day. I am happy to report that his surgery was a success and he seems to be recovering well. He'll be in the hospital for a couple more days and then 2-3 weeks recuperating at home. Thank goodness we have two computers or we might come to blows.

I should finish my race report tomorrow.

1 comment:

Emma said...

I am relieved to hear that Kenny's surgery went well. Hoping his recovery is as quick and painless as possible. When does he start physical therapy?

And I hope you are 100% better soon too. Sending some healthy vibes your way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails