Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
10 Years Ago (1998):
- I was living in Topeka, KS
- I still enjoyed my job there, working with some GREAT people
- I had just discovered working out again and I had time to go to the gym almost every day
- I was single with no prospects
- My idea of fun was driving to Kansas City for a day of shopping with my friends
5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List (this was Sunday's when I started this post... I am too lazy to write today's *wink*):
- Go to Home Depot to get supplies to install new hard wood floor....go to other Home Depot to get said supplies that were out of stock at the first store
- Rip out old (disgusting) carpet and pad (my dear hubby did most of this while I was on the 2nd Home Depot trip)
- Prep living room/dining room with moisture barrier and sound deadening foam to go under wood
- Install half of living room/dining room floor
- Make dinner (this one was all me... cedar plank salmon, gorgonzola gnocci and green beans. Yummy!)
5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
- Have my husband quit his job so we could start our own business (after a much-deserved break)
- Move to a more family-friendly neighborhood in a better school district (preferably on a cul-de-sac with a bunch of kids my kids' ages)
- Put aside money so that the kids can go to whatever college they want
- Take a fantastic family trip. If I became a multi millionaire, I would take all my friends and family along!
- Buy a new car (probably a hybrid SUV. I really love my SUV, but hate the impact it has on the world)
5 Places I have lived:
- Portland, Oregon
- Reno, Nevada
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Topeka, Kansas
- Palm Springs, California
5 Jobs I have had:
- Cocktail Waitress
- Blackjack Dealer
- Casino Shift Manager
- Director of Table Games
- Assistant General Manager
Now I’m tagging (I apologize if you've already been tagged...just ignore me in that case):
Once you finish that hardwood floor, can you come do mine? :)
A blackjack dealer huh? Thats pretty cool!
Really? Reno? I grew up there...what a coincidence...never dealt BlackJack, but I was a hostess in the coffee shop at the PepperMill (before it was just a little casino, not the bigger one it is now)...
Small world, huh?
Hi Lisa! Thanks for tagging me, giving me yet another opportunity to indulge in blatant narcissism! :) You can read my responses here.
Post a Comment