- I didn't hear my alarm (although I did wake up in time)
- it was pouring rain when I woke up (although it is not raining now)
- I was worried about lightning (although the storm with lightning moved through yesterday)
- I felt a little twinge in that foot that has been bothering me (ok... this one might be legitimate)
- I'm tired (I should go to bed earlier)
- I am having some sort of allergic reaction and my eyes itch and are swollen (this has nothing to do with my ability to run)
- I am working in my son's classroom today and don't want to feel rushed getting everything/everyone together for school.
- the dog ate my homework.
This is not like me. I'm the one who ran right through the holidays. I wake up early on Saturday and Sunday instead of sleeping in (the only days possible to do so). I run in the rain. I run in the dark.
I wish I could take the whole day off. But life is calling. I'm off to get the kids dressed and off to school.
I hope you are all having a less grumpy day than I am and are getting in good runs for your soul.