Jill to write 7 things that make me happy. It might seem cliche, but most of the things on my list will have something to do with my kids.
1) "Mama... I love you."
2) My son's smile and dimples (it is apparent that he is starting to look more and more like my handsome husband).
3) My daughter's "performances" (this includes dancing, singing and dressing up)
4) Getting mail (packages, cards, you name it...except, of course, bills or solicitations)
5) Trying something new (or going to a new place).
6) Getting a PR! (in a race or any other personal best)
7) The consistency of the love in my marriage (through the ups and downs of our lives, it is so comforting to know that one person is always there for me and I for him)
Now I am supposed to tag seven people. Unfortunately, most of my "peeps" have already been tagged, including everyone that Jill tagged along with me.
1) Kristin at Running With the Runner Girl
2) Runner Mom
3) Rachael at The Beginning Runner's Blog
5) Glenn at Running Fat Guy Oops... I just remembered reading your things that make you happy. Feel free to list more.... or ignore this tag. ;-)
6) Irene at Magazine Smiles
7) Emilie at I Came to Run
*Like Jill, this tag reminded me of a tag that went around about a year and a half ago. It was interesting to go back and read mine, as well as some from my fellow bloggers. Here is my post from that tag: Six Random Things