Friday, August 31, 2012

Even more changes!! **BLOG RELAUNCH**

Yippee!!
We changed states, the kids changed schools.  Heck...we changed our life. I suppose it makes sense that my blog and website would change as well.

We are settled in Fort Collins, Colorado and it is time for me to start thinking about starting my business again. This website will be a key part of building that business. My business website has been sitting idle for a year. I paid for a domain name and used the free drag-and-drop software to create a boring website. Then I met Jaime from Fit With Flair, who specializes in creating websites for fitness professionals.

She did a great job!  I trust her recommendations as she has helped many women build their businesses. I am now on track to help women change their fitness!  One of her biggest recommendations was to move my blog from Blogger to my site as an integral part of my business. That means making the move to Wordpress.

I am not as scared of this move as I used to be. I write on a Wordpress platform for The RUNiverse, so I am used to the interface. My blog has been pretty stagnant this summer with sporadic posts, very few comments and no new followers. It needed some new life anyway.

So...[drum roll, please] Mom to Marathon is now at Mom2marathon.com.   The blog is at Mom2marathon.com/blog/  Come check it out!  Please sign up for the RSS feed HERE so you don't miss anything!

And...of course, Happy Running!

8 comments:

Cathy W said...

Congrats Lisa! Your new site looks fantastic!

pay per head said...

congratulation in you relaunch. I think that it is great that you are trying to do everything new.

Nabila Kirana said...

thanks for the tutorial that you give great help to me.
Obat Kram Otot Polos

Obat Herbal Asam Urat

Obat Pelangsing Aman

Obat Sperma Subur

Kumpulan Artikel Kesehatan said...

I hope I'm doing the job can run well and I was able to achieve the set targets.

Kumpulan Berbagai Info Kesehatan

Berita Kesehatan Terkini

Cara Memilih Pengobatan yang Aman

Seputar Kesehatan Herbal Alami

Info Kesehatan Tasikmalaya

ricalinu said...

Terimakasih banyak sudah memberi informasi

Unknown said...

Pengobatan Ayan atau Epilepsi pada Anak Secara Alami

hailey said...

Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

Thanks!
Hailey

Celebrity News said...

Bruce Fit Boss, The Top Fitness Consultant WorldWide - Build strength, flexibility and lose weight now
Getting crazy strong, flexible, and start losing weight now!
Small changes add up to major results!
Are you ready to see faster gains in strength without drastically changing your workout plan or diet?

Increasing strength improves your body's ability to recruit muscle fibers, specifically the ones that make the biggest difference in the way your physique looks. Strength training also makes your goals more tangible and concrete. Your muscles will respond if you set goals to hit certain lift numbers.

Bruce the fit Boss - International Personal Trainer

Personal Trainer In Stone Harbor NJ

Personal Trainer In Sea Isle City NJ

Personal Trainer In Ocean City NJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails