Friday, January 16, 2009

A shout out to the P.F. Chang's Rock-n-Roll Marathon runners out there!

A few of my blogging buddies as well as some other bloggers that I read more anonymously are running this weekend in Phoenix. My buddies, Alissa and Jill, are both running and have both trained really well. I think they are both on track to PR this weekend. I think Alissa might even break four hours! Marathon Mama, who is in a bit of a different league than I, is also running. She is at the top of her game as well. She is on track to qualify for Boston! Vanilla, another blogger, is also running the race. It should make the party a little bit more fun. And to anyone else out there running this weekend.... GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

Aka Alice said...

I agree...Yay to all the P.F. Changs runners...

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lisa! I'm excited for the race (and the chance to meet Alissa at expo tomorrow!) Someday I'll have to race in your neck of the woods!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails